Thursday, April 19, 2007

I was tagged...


Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. *I'm only doing this cause LA begged with a line from Grey's and who can resist that???*

1. I am a neurotic list maker - just love checking things off - sticky notes are my friend
2. In high school I collected pez - my son now plays with them
3. I HATE to cook - I will clean your toilet if you cook my dinner
4. My husband planned our entire wedding and surprised me with when we were leaving. (we got married in the Cayman Islands)
5. Since Byron planned the wedding then I had to plan our first anniversary which began a tradition of taking turns planning and surprising the other. I LOVE IT! So far we have:
1st: I planned white water rafting
2nd: He planned to see STOMP in NYC (we were already there for a wedding)
3rd: I rented a Harley and we drove through the Smokie Mountains in TN
4th: We veered off a bit here; He got a fishing boat and I got to go skydiving again
5th/6th: we shared this one cause we couldn't decide who got to claim it - we went to Hawaii

6. I do not like to eat leftovers unless it's pizza from a restuarant
7. No one reads this blog but LA so I don't need to tag anyone - HA

2 Comments:

At 9:06 AM , Blogger Leigh-Ann said...

#7 - you're a goof
i love byron for planning your wedding, that's amazing!!! (you copped to obvious romance-HA) and saved you from becoming the bridezilla you were destined to be, lol!

 
At 11:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is the most amazing blog i've ever been to. too bad theres never anything new...if there was i'd wanna tell alllll my friends about this amazing blog...and you. but i guess not. i guess i just keep looking at this little picture and wishing i could read more about this amazing blog... yes, too bad...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home