Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Scraprooms...

Since several of you have asked me for scraproom ideas I decided to do a post all about them.

My scraproom is such a work in progress and I someday hope to add in actual cabinets and counter tops, but until then this is working just fine and way better than the cardtable smashed into the microscopic office we shared at the old house. Oh I remember the days of being back to back with Byron as he played on the computer and I attempted to scrap. That was also back in the day when everything scrappy I owned fit into one, yes ONE, wheelie bag. Those were the days - now I dread packing up to go to a crop. Anyway... here is my room, not that inspiring, but I'm not complaining I'm thankful to have a place all my own.






Aren't these cute jars?? I need more. They were only a $1 at Hobby Lobby!!



These tins were another bargain find too. Around $2 at Walmart.

I've added a bunch of links and a few random pics that I've saved along the way of scraprooms. If you come across other great ones let me know and I will add them too. Leigh Ann also mentioned a really good book called "Where Women Create" that I will have to check out next time I'm at the store. You can read about it here: Amazon






Other great places to see scraprooms:
Two Peas in a Bucket scraproom gallery (lots of pages, you may want to hit refresh on your browser to see the most current additions)
Jeannette's Blog (on one of her side bars she has Studios that Inspire and there are a bunch to look at)
Jessica K's blog
I'd imagine between these and then all the links on Jeanette's and TwoP's you should have several ideas! Happy Scrapping!












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home