Wednesday, March 07, 2007

a fun idea for an all about ME album


Christy has posted a really neat idea for doing a ME album. You know we've all talked about doing one that wasn't so personal that you wouldn't want to show anyone. Here's an idea she had and she even shared one of mine - I have so dreamed of being on The Prices Right for an eternity - not so much to kiss Bob, but just because I wanted to see if I had a cool enough name OR if I was fun enough while waiting in line that they would pick me. That IS how they do it - I studied up on it you know!!?!? (so as for the image - I googled ME and this was one of the images. I HAD to use it - just to explain my weirdness.) Christy's Blog

3 Comments:

At 4:49 PM , Blogger Leigh-Ann said...

no new bloggities in a while...hmmm?
la

 
At 3:37 PM , Blogger Leigh-Ann said...

i think i figured out your comment posting prob... if you still have old blogger, you need to switch to new blogger. it's easy & Fast and it doesn't change your blog at all. then your comments will work, and you won't have to be aynon anymore. you just fix it in the blogger signin window.
hi by the way,
:) LA

 
At 11:33 PM , Blogger Leigh-Ann said...

TQ--
;) i tagged you...(check out my blog for the info)
LA

PS> this is getting ridiculous, i've left 3 comments (DAYS apart) on one post... i read your blog, blog for me. "Pick me, chose me" -Meredith Grey

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home